- Crossfit Level One Trainer
- USA Weightlifting Level One Coach
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- B.S. Cognitive Science, UC Berkeley
Jasmine was uninterested in sports until she decided to join the cross country team the summer before high school. It was a daunting task, but she wanted to challenge herself to try something new. It was through the thousands of miles she put in during her running career that she learned you get out what you put in. She built confidence, resiliency, and a strong work ethic.
She had the opportunity to run cross country for UC Berkeley. However, despite the achievements from the outside, Jasmine was burnt out and made the brave decision to prioritize herself and quit the team. She took a year off to rediscover her identity outside of athletics.
In the summer of 2019, Jasmine walked into Grassroots CrossFit for the first time, ready for a new challenge. She was welcomed with open arms and had yet to realize this place would become her second home. She fell in love with the wide variety of movements, from snatches to handstands, and enjoyed always having something new to learn. She loved the emphasis on getting stronger and fitter, not the way her body looked. Jasmine’s passion for competing was reignited once she realized that she can still want to improve, while still being proud of where she’s at. She currently competes in CrossFit and Weightlifting.
After graduating college in 2022, Jasmine worked a full-time desk job as a software engineer, until she found herself burnt out and unfulfilled again. In 2023, she took a chance on herself to become a full-time coach and athlete. Her decade of athletic experience has taught her to put the person first and the athlete second. Jasmine is a compassionate and technically skilled coach, wanting to help people of all experience levels become the best version of themselves.
- CIF DI State Cross Country Championship, 3rd place team – 2015
- Pacific League Champion in track and field, 3200m – 2016
- Pacific League Champion in cross country – 2017
- Irvine Half Marathon, 2nd place – 2018
- D1 NCAA Athlete, UC Berkeley Cross Country – 2018
- HYROX LA U24 PRO, 1st place – 2022
- Crossfit Quarterfinals qualifier – 2022, 2023
- USAW North American Open Series qualifier – 2024
- USAW U25 National Championships qualifier – 2024
Back to Coaches